- We accomplish our mission through fostering and supporting collaborative research and engagement in the three pillars of race, citizenship, and justice.
- The Center gathers and analyzes historical and contemporary knowledge; and fosters dialogue and engagement across a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- The Center conducts both theoretical and applied research with the goal of improving the lives of those who are affected by disparities in education, health and economic opportunities.
- The Center serves as the focal point where a multitude of perspectives and ideas come together and create the multi-disciplinary collaborations and critical conversations required to accomplish our mission.
- The Center promotes social advancement for all members of our Mizzou campus, our community, our state, and our world in the spirit of the University of Missouri’s values – respect, responsibility, discovery, and excellence.
Would you like to receive news and event invitations from the Middleton Center? Please use this link to join us: https://mizzou.us/MiddletonCenterSignUp.